Copyright © www.historicphilippines.com 2012-2016
Copyright © www.oldphilippines.com 2012-2016
Copyright Notice: All rights reserved. No descriptions or texts in this publication, may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the express prior written consent of historicphilippines.com or oldphilippines.com.
With specific reference to our Photographs the following will apply until further notice.
You may use any one of our Historic Old Philippines photos for your personal use, on your own website or on your Facebook page providing you follow the simple requirements outlined below by our legal advisors:
- you cannot crop the photo,
- you cannot remove or change the credit line/copyright notice we have placed on it,
- you must advise us by e-mail of your intended use for the photo and the URL of the location where it will be placed. The e-mail must be directed to: info(at)historicphilippines(dot)com along with a copy of the photo in question.
- if appropriate and we agree to the proposed use, we will provide you with written permission to use the photo. And finally:
- you must indicate in the caption under the photo that: “this photo is used with the permission of the copyright owner”.
More legal stuff:
If you do not precisely follow the simple steps outlined above that will negate our blanket permission and your use of our photos will be considered a breach of our rights under applicable Copyright Laws and you will have to deal with our lawyers. I promise you, that’s not something you should not want to bring down on yourself or your organization since when they are provoked they are certainly not very understanding and in such situations they can be disagreeable to the extreme.